Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Jessie J: A new surgery






Jessie J has problems with his left ankle joint for two years. In an interview with The Sun, the singer is said to operate again for Christmas.

Jessie J will undergo another operation by the end of the year, after the first reconstructive surgery . The singer was indeed fractured left ankle two years ago after intensive rehearsals.

According to British newspaper The Sun, the young woman still suffer greatly from this injury. "I'll take some time for myself at Christmas and I will have to undergo another surgery that doctors can withdraw my aid, she said. She rubs against my bones and it makes me extremely ill. "

After undergoing transplantation at the ankle bone and reconstructive surgery, Jessie J had to wear a cast for several months. A difficult situation that led the star to cancel his tour with Katy Perry.

"I suffer from arthritis in my life at the ankle. This made me very ill, she had recently told the Daily Mirror. I'll have to live with that. I will never be completely healed. "

The singer also banned all heels of her wardrobe, although it sometimes make exceptions during his television appearances. The star of hope in any case that this new operation will take place for the better and that healing will not be too long. "I wish that all this is resolved by Christmas, dead and buried. I would finally have time to relax, "said Jessie J, now sworn in British show The Voice.




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar