Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Good Lord.

Another year has flown by, another year in which I had nothing new out, other than a self-published 24pg comic. Next year should be a lot better for me, career-wise. I'm putting together a proposal with a fantastic writer with a great hook, and good chances at a couple different publishers, all I need to do is deliver. I'm also writing a proposal with an amazing artist attached that I think may have a good shot landing somewhere, so I'm equally excited about that. With the added fact that every year I seem to pick up more and more freelance work, I have high hopes for 2009. 2008 had it's ups and downs, but it's all in the past now and it's time to move forward.

Here is something I posted yesterday to the Sketchjam, but I added some zip-tones to it last night.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar