Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Romantic, floaty wedding guest








Hi everyone I'm back from holiday! As soon as we were back we had to go to a wedding evening reception, so I'm posting my pictures of the wedding outfit first whilst sorting out my holiday photos. I'll show those pictures over the course of the next week :)

This isn't the outfit I intended to wear originally; I was going to wear a vintage eBay dress that needed shortening, but of course I didn't have enough time after getting back from our trip. So this outfit was basically a backup, but I was more than happy to switch to Plan B as I love this skirt so much. I wore it the other week as a daytime look to work, and it lends itself sooo well to being dressed up. I bought the beautiful ruffled cardigan a couple of years ago (a much loved impulse buy) and I love the ruffles and pleats together. The only new item is the pair of ASOS wedges: very high, strangely comfortable and extremely flattering. I don't have many black shoes - they're a great (and hopefully versatile) addition to my shoe collection.

Thank you everyone for all your wonderful comments while I was away - I won't have the time to reply to all of them I'm afraid but I really appreciate each and every one... thanks guys, you're the best.

Oh and have you entered my ReVintage Jewellery giveaway? Ends tomorrow (Monday) at 9:00 BST... get in there quick, people!!!



Cardigan: New Look, Skirt: New Look similar save similar splurge, Tank: La Redoute, Wedges: ASOS, Clutch: House of Fraser similar save similar splurge, Necklace: Miss Selfridge similar, Bracelets: H&M / New Look similar / Tiffany & Co / My christening bracelet, Rings L-R: New Look similar, H&M / H&M, Watch: Gift similar, Nails: Barry M Matt White NP66

Linking up to:


Visible Monday at Not Dead Yet Style
Monday Mingle at Bon Bon Rose Girls
What I Wore Wednesday at The Pleated Poppy

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar