Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Memorial Day


Normally I have a planned post Monday-Friday, however, today, I just wanted to pop in and say hello. I have been having so much fun on this three day weekend and I am really enjoying this extra day off. I have been taking the time to spend it with friends and family and have really focused on unplugging. 

With all of the celebrations and the excitement that comes with the start of summer, I wanted to take a moment to remember all of the men and women who have lost their lives for our country. We are so lucky to live in this amazing country with citizens who are brave enough to keep us safe. If you want to read up on Memorial Day, there is a great article form the History Channel. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

Yours,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar