Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Christmas Day Outfit | Layered Green Pleated Dress & Some Bling

Green pleated dress & black shirt
Happy Boxing Day everyone - I hope you all had a fabulously excessive and fun Christmas! I'm still in Christmas mode myself (eating everything naughty in sight and just wanting to play board games and get dressed up), but it'll start winding down tomorrow once I want to be back in jeans and out of my heels.

Here's what I wore on Christmas Day itself: the green pleated Louche dress I wore in the blogger style challenge a couple of weeks back (I lost by just one vote - so gutted! - but thank you so much if you voted for me) layered with a black Peter Pan collar shirt, some bling and a half updo. I also wore my fabulous new Satya Jewelry earrings for the first time which I've been saving for a special occasion, and I thought they were perfect for Christmas Day: set with a citrine stone which represents "radiance, happiness and awareness"... how perfect is that for this time of year?!

Enjoy the rest of the festive period (I'll have quite a few outfits to post as I've got more free daytime hours and can get photos taken) - tell me what you wore on Christmas Day! Full on dressed-up in your gladrags like me, or low key and dressed down in a onesie...?

Green dress & gold bling
Green pleated dress , black shirt & statement necklace
Black shirt & statement necklace
Black shirt & statement necklace
Catherine x
Twitter 64x64 B&WFacebook 64x64 B&WBloglovin 64x64 B&WInstagram 64x64 B&WGoogle Plus 64x64 B&W
Shop my look!

Dress: c/o Aspire Style (on sale at Joy The Store), Shirt: Unknown (old), Necklace: c/o Matalan, Earrings: c/o Satya Jewelry, Spiked bracelet: New Look, Bronze & gold cuff: Asos, Gold bauble ring: Debenhams (similar), Fingertip rings: River Island, Watch: Lipsy at Asos, Nails: Models Own Purple Grey (this Deborah Lippmann one is similar)



Linking up to: Visible MondayMonday BloomMonday Mingle, Funday MondayTrend Spin Link-UpWardrobe WednesdaysStyle SessionsWhat I Wore WednesdayAll Things Thursday, Fashion InformantThree-Fer Thursday, Passion for Fashion FridayFriday's Fab Favourites

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar