Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Choi "Song Hye-kyo and the past uniformModel together" ..

Go talk to me, Choi said, saying that he had been active in Song Hye-kyo and uniform Model in the past.Actor Kim Seung-hyun, Choi, and singer Ji-jo appeared as guests in the JTBC entertainment program Lets Talk broadcast on the 22nd.Kim Seung-hyun and Choi, who became popular as high-teen stars in the 90s, were asked who was more popular in the past.Choi said, When the fan letter came, the large box with the refrigerator was full when the week was gathered. The postman was struggling. Kim Seung-hyun added, I was a ramen box.At the same time, the two also competed as uniform Models.Choi said, I had an actor Song Hye-kyo and S uniform Model, he said. At that time, I was popular in wearing a hoodie in a uniform.

'Go talk to me,' Choi said, saying that he had been active in Song Hye-kyo and uniform Model in the past.

Actor Kim Seung-hyun, Choi, and singer Ji-jo appeared as guests in the JTBC entertainment program "Let's Talk" broadcast on the 22nd.

Kim Seung-hyun and Choi, who became popular as high-teen stars in the 90s, were asked who was more popular in the past.

Choi said, "When the fan letter came, the large box with the refrigerator was full when the week was gathered." The postman was struggling. " Kim Seung-hyun added, "I was a ramen box."

At the same time, the two also competed as uniform Models. Choi said, "I had an actor Song Hye-kyo and S uniform Model," he said. "At that time, I was popular in wearing a hoodie in a uniform."

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar