Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

China Glaze - Unrefined ♥

Hi guys ! Hope everyone had a relaxing weekend ! Mine was nice and relaxing, spend some quality time with my little guy, and enjoyed the cooler weather again. ♥

I'm excited to show you some more textured polishes this week ....

Today I'm showing you a polish I have really been waiting for FOREVER ! Since I first heard of the China Glaze Textures I've been counting down the days until I could get them , and last week when I heard they were finally available , I got myself 2 ! Today I'm sharing my FAVOURITE one on this collection - China Glaze Unrefined .

Unrefined is a Barbie Pink blue-toned pink . I just LOOOOVVVVEEEE these textures ! Seriously cool. ♥ The go on evenly, and only needed ONE coat !! Seriously impressed with the formula, and thinking about picking up some more colours . These also dries fast (another bonus since you don't use top coat with them )

Here is the photos of ONE coat of China Glaze Unrefined -

This is seriously a GORGEOUS polish ! ♥ Super girly colour with a fun texture . ♥ And I'm on day 5 of wearing this beauty and no chips yet.

Remember to enter my give-away if you haven't done so already ... My First Give-Away - thanks to those who already entered ! ♥

Hope everyone has an awesome Monday ! ♥

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar