Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

'All The Butlers' Han Ji-min, Shin Sung-rok, on an outside call, "I'm struggling, man."

Actor Shin Sung-rok stepped out directly to host Han Ji-min as Master.SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 26th showed members experiencing broadcasting station interns.On the show, Shin Sung-rok received an in-service mission and called Han Ji-min, who laughed, Are you on the air? (call) off.Why do you want to be a master? You are really good at broadcasting. He said, I thought you were drunk.When Shin Sung-rok asked, Are you filming the drama? Han Ji-min said, How do you get involved when you do not know me like this? And then laughed, saying, I can not say anything.But Shin Sung-rok, adamantly, told Han Ji-min: Im at the pinnacle as an Actor, and I want to look back at my footsteps, my colleague but I admire it.I would be honored if I left my footsteps. Han Ji-min added, I will text you, I am trying hard. Han Ji-min then laughed with the character emoticon saying Inma. All The Butlers is broadcast every Sunday at 6:25 pm

Actor Shin Sung-rok stepped out directly to host Han Ji-min as Master. SBS 'All The Butlers' broadcast on the 26th showed members experiencing broadcasting station interns. On the show, Shin Sung-rok received an in-service mission and called Han Ji-min, who laughed, "Are you on the air? (call) off." "Why do you want to be a master? You are really good at broadcasting." He said, "I thought you were drunk." When Shin Sung-rok asked, "Are you filming the drama?" Han Ji-min said, "How do you get involved when you do not know me like this?" And then laughed, saying, "I can not say anything." But Shin Sung-rok, adamantly, told Han Ji-min: "I'm at the pinnacle as an Actor, and I want to look back at my footsteps, my colleague but I admire it. I would be honored if I left my footsteps. "Han Ji-min added," I will text you, I am trying hard. " Han Ji-min then laughed with the character emoticon saying "Inma." "All The Butlers" is broadcast every Sunday at 6:25 pm

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar