Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Prada Pre-Fall '16: Vanessa, Sasha, Vittoria, Fei Fei & Lorena by Meisel

Hello, my name is Ana and I'm a fangirl. It's turning into a problem, really.

This campaign made me fangirl over the fact that Vanessa is back on a Prada campaign. I still don't get her career but...this is pretty cool.
There are many things I like about this campaign. First, the mood. The collection was quite strong and slightly overwhelming. I didn't expect these images to have so much light and be so "clean". But I love that.
This ad focuses the attention on the bags, which I quite like. You can see the product really well, but it's not too in your face.
The last thing I like it the casting. I feel like every model has a story. Vanessa and Sasha are two of the ultimate Prada girls. Lorena opened the last show as an exclusive. Fei Fei has always been a Meisel favourite. And Vittoria is finally getting some recognition and proving that hard work pays off. 

All in all, it's a great campaign. And it allows me to keep on fangirling. Love that!

Models: Vanessa Axente, Sasha Pivovarova, Lorena Maraschi, Fei Fei Sun & Vittoria Ceretti
Ph: Steven Meisel






Hola, mi nombre es Ana y soy una fangirl. Se está convirtiendo en un problema, la verdad.

Esta campaña me hizo ser fan total al ver que Vanessa estaba de vuelta en una campaña de Prada. Sigo sin entender su carrera, pero esto es una pasada.
Hay muchas cosas que me gustan de esta campaña. Lo primero, el ambiente que rodea todo. Esta colección es bastante fuerte y no esperaba que estas imágenes tuvieran tanta luz y que fueran tan "limpias". Pero me encanta.
Esta campaña se centra en los bolsos, lo cual me gusta. Podemos ver el producto bien sin que sea demasiado obvio.
Lo último que aprecio de esta campaña, es el casting. Siento que cada modelo tiene una historia. Vanessa y Sasha son chicas Prada total. Lorena abrió el último desfile como exclusiva. Fei Fei siempre ha sido musa de Meisel. Y Vittoria al fin consigue reconocimiento a la vez que prueba que trabajando duro se consiguen cosas.

En resumen, gran campaña. Y me permite seguir fangirleando. ¡Me encanta!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar