Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Weekly Top Finds

As I mentioned yesterday, we will be spending the next 3 weeks in Oregon with our families.  I’ve decided to do something I’ve never done before and take the entire week of Christmas off to focus on this special time.  Because we really don’t know how much time my Dad has left, I want to make the most of every moment and be able to focus on making new memories together.  I realize this is a bit unorthodox, but it’s a decision that I am confident is the best choice for me & my family.

Because of this, the Sales Alerts page will not be updated next week, but I’ll be back on the 30th with a new blog post that I think you’re going to love (hint: it’s been a highly requested topic by you all!).  If you send me an email or comment on social media during this time, I may be a little slower to respond…but I promise to get back to everyone.  Thank you so much in advance for your understanding & I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season surrounded by your friends & loved ones.

Here are some recent top finds that I’m loving – all under $60!

winter fashion finds under $60

Double-Breasted Jacket // Emerald Bag // Pointelle Sweater
Snake Print Loafers // Skinny Corduroy Pants // Pearl Hoops
Pom Cable Sweater // Smocked Jacquard Blouse // Sequin Midi Skirt
Tweed Button Skirt // Perforated Booties // Faux Fur Bucket Bag

The post Weekly Top Finds appeared first on Penny Pincher Fashion.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar